Arvale: Journey of Illusion is an epic Role Playing Game, with over 20 hours of gameplay, six immense continents with 280 maps to explore, 200 different monsters to fight against, and over a hundred different items, weapons, and magic spells to use.
- Engage in an Epic Story involving Dragons, Magic and the Fate of the World
- Explore the vast World of Arvale by traveling to six different continents, packed with villages, castles, forests, deserts, swamps, snowfields, and many more locales
- Talk with any of the Hundreds of colorful Non-player Characters you meet to learn about the world
- Interact with tons of objects from treasure-filled chests and mysterious doors, to antique books and creepy coffins.
- Fight against 200 different Monsters and Enemies
- Rescue Fair Maidens, recover Lost Artifacts and Battle with Evil Villains
- View intriguing Cutscenes that unveil the alluring story
- Enjoy over 100 sound effects that accentuate battle hits and give ambiance to the environments.
- Venture on a multitude of Side-Quests (for the Overachieving Heroes)
- Vivid, Colorful Graphics, consisting of over 2000 Beautiful Graphical Elements
- Listen to an Amazing original Musical Score with over 45 minutes in a total of 17 Soundtracks
- Multiple Endings determined by your decisions in the game
As of 2008, the Palm Os port of Arvale was made freeware by PDAMill.