The Quest is a graphically stunning, engaging and sinister world full of magic, music and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based role playing game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
The Quest features...
- Fps-like view
- Playable races, even undead (different quests, dialogues, abilities)
- Skill-based game engine, primary and secondary skills
- Advanced dialogues with topics, selectable answers based on race, fame, outfit
- Continuous emulated 3D, not block by block
- Alchemy with ingredients – mix your own potions, even a black beer to make your character more cheerful
- Infect or contract diseases
- Complex enchant system including drain, fortify skill/attribute/ac/hp/mana, resist. Even a blank scroll or an empty wand can be enchanted.
- Every item has a weight, and weapons/wearable equipment have condition. As you walk around a lot, you may need to buy new boots
- You can repair your weapons/armor
- Monsters could have special properties – infect disease, poison, paralyze, level drop (you lose xp)
- Huge world, non-linear gameplay
- Two levels - high ceilings and two story buildings
- Dual weapon fight! As a warrior-like character, you should decide whether you want higher protection with a shield, or extra damage with a secondary weapon
- An equipped shield with advanced block skill could neutralize the whole damage – while the shield itself could lose reasonable condition
- Books – some could teach you a skill, another may contain a novel
- Thief skills – picking locks, disarming
- You can rest in the wilderness
- Advanced card game – more strategy, less luck
- Mark/recall and town portal spells (spellbooks/scrolls/wands) to help you moving around
- Don’t do anything illegal, or you may find yourself in a prison!
- Original, pda-optimized soundtrack
- Weather effects
- And much more...
Redshift continues to sell new licenses of their games for Palm OS through email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you like this app, please support its developers!