DA Launcher launches Desk Accessory (DA), a type of software for PalmOS.
Desk Accessories can be summoned over the top of another app so offer a sort of multi-tasking on Palm. The screenshot shows desk accessories for
- checking battery (voltage and brightness toggle)
- large clock
- small clock (date and time)
- soft power button
- soft reset (no warning)
- simple clock (time and date)
In order to use DA with Palm, you need DA Launcher or software with the same functions (QuickLauncher, App / DA Launcher, Easy Launcher, TealLaunch, ButtonDA Hack, PowerJOG, etc.).
To launch Desk Accesorry, tap the left side of the Applications, Menu icon, or the right of the Calculator and Find icons, or the icon in the command bar.
You will be presented with a popup list indicating the list of available DAs.
If you tap anywhere on the screen other than the popup list, the popup list disappears.
If Popup List is displayed and the initials of the program are entered in Graffiti, it moves to the program corresponding to the selection. Enter Return to activate the selected DA.
The main features of DA Launcher are as follows.
- A simple, fast-moving, small-sized, easy-to-use DA launcher.
- Uses a sophisticated user interface that is easy to remember and hard to mistake.
- It has functions such as deletion of DA and beam transmission, and most operations related to DA can be done only with DA Launcher.
- Being implemented as an application, the possibility of problems such as conflicts with other software is low.
- Direct launch allows you to quickly launch up to two frequently used DAs.
- It is freeware.
- It can be used without consideration.
- The following models are supported by DA Launcher.
- Condition: Must be PalmOS 3.5 or later.
- Be able to bring out the command menu bar
- This software does not work because treo equipped with a keyboard can not display the command menu bar.
- Use DA Launcher 4.0 on models with PalmOS 3.5 or earlier.
(*Based on user feedback)