Puzzles-In-Motion is a highly interactive, physics-based-puzzles application for the Palm Computing Platform. Minimum requirements: Palm III, OS 3.0.
A puzzle consists of one or more stationary puzzle pieces and a toolbar containing puzzle pieces to be added by the user. The user-added puzzle pieces are placed on the gameboard area to accomplish the goals of the puzzle.
Puzzle Packs and Puzzle Solutions are loaded onto your device as additional PDB files.
In early 2001 Puzzles-In-Motion was sold to Sierra On-Line, Inc. The game was rebranded and rereleased as a Handheld version of The Incredible Machine, bundled on the CD-ROM for “The Incredible Machine: Even More Contraptions” (Mac/Windows).
- P-I-M comes with 3 puzzle packs
- T-I-M comes with 1 puzzle pack
- Other puzzle packs contain additional levels
Please get in touch if you have other puzzle packs!
- P-I-M requires registration
- T-I-M does not require registration
- Both PRC files play the same level packs
(*Based on user feedback)